With measurements and pressure analyzes, we are able to find out in a number of businesses that the often uneconomic operation of compressed air production depends on the state of distribution. (eg undersized piping – loss of pressure due to increased consumption, insufficient air supply, rusting, etc.) Distribution is usually used for many years. An inappropriate proposal can come up with a lot of finances for a long time just because of losses in divorces.
Risks of obsolete and inappropriately designed divorces
- represent large energy losses, in larger enterprises they can reach hundreds of thousands.
Quality of compressed air
- Condensed water, oil shrub and corroded material may appear in the pipeline.
- increasing the consumption of compressed air brings the risk of insufficient piping dimension.
Loss of pressure
- when the pressure drops increase by 1 bar, the energy consumption will increase by 7%.
Insufficient air supply
- causes excessive compressor switching and increased system pressure fluctuations.
condition assessment and loss measurement
- design solution – project
- price offer
- commissioning and revision
guarantee, long service life
We will identify the customer’s requirements, or we will detect existing shortcomings. Normally, it is a good choice of material, the correct piping dimension and other attributes required for the proper functioning of the whole system, we will measure loss in old distributions.
We will focus on the ideal situation if we get a technical drawing with the ground plan of the object of future realization.
We will evaluate and, on the basis of the facts, we will provide you with a complete solution proposal including a quotation. Part of the solution is usually a schematic layout or a real clogging into the ground plan of the building.
We carry out the assembly of the compressed air lines by qualified technicians. Upon commissioning, the handover protocol, the certificate stating the use of the compressed air material, the pipeline pressure test protocol, and any revision are included.
The warranty for newly built wiring is usually provided within 24 months.
- permanent measurement of basic compressed air quantities (flow, pressure, dew point, temperature)
- limit values alarms
- continuous evaluation of the cost of compressed air production
- data transmission over the network – evaluation software
- modular system according to customer requirements